Senior Product Manager (Live Games Innovation)
Paris Île-de-France fr
12 days ago
The Senior Product Manager (Live Games Innovation) oversees a portfolio of games with the objective to experiment new innovative designs and strategies. Reporting to the VP of Products and VP of Monetization, he/she strives to have a roadmap of bold bets that deliver company-wide value, by working with the teams on defining and testing new mechanics, making the best data-driven decisions, and sharing results globally.
Your main challenges will include
- Collaborate with all game stakeholders (Product Managers, Designers, Producers, Marketing) to define the strategy on the product portfolio
- Help shape the Live Operations, backlogs and the roadmaps for the different games to deliver bold bets and design revamps
- Champion and communicate Live game strategies to Top Management
- Evangelize best in class features, systems & references, and share these across the company
- 4+ years of experience in Games, alternatively in Analytics, Online or Consulting
- Experience working with diverse teams, in particular remotely
- Worked on Live Games operated as a service
- Excellent analysis / communication skills; and full proficiency of Excel/PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or a related field; Master is a plus
- Deep knowledge of top grossing games and F2P mechanics as a whole
- Complete fluency in English, both written and orally
- Managed teams of 5+ people
- Game design or game creation skills
- Fluent in French
- Basic knowledge of SQL is an asset
- Passion for games on any platform, and mobile games in particular!
- Result-driven and at ease communicating results to stakeholders
- Highly organized and accustomed to work in an Agile methodology
- Team-player, able to negotiate and communicate effectively in a multidisciplinary team
- Combine creative thinking with clear data-driven decisions
WHY JOIN US
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
The leading creator and publisher of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in App Annie's list of the “Top 10 Most-Downloaded Games Worldwide”. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter, and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in more than 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. With a monthly audience of 114 million unique players in Gameloft games, Gameloft Advertising Solutions offers brands and agencies a unique level of visibility. Gameloft is a Vivendi Group company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.