Senior Product Manager/Designer
3 days ago
Dubit is an extremely fast-growing Metaverse games studio, pushing boundaries in producing creative experiences across emerging platforms such as Roblox, Fortnite and Core. Our 20 years’ experience and entrepreneurial attitude has not only led us to working with some of the biggest brands such as Facebook, Nickelodeon and Samsung, but now onto massively interactive live music events for artists such as CharliXCX, The Grammys, The Brits, and Pink Pantheress. We are buzzing about the future and want you to be a part of it!
The job? Well, we’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to work on cross-platform applications to design seamless user experiences. As an experienced Senior Product Designer, you will also take some project responsibilities. You will manage all product staff members working on your product, these will include UI Designers, Animators and Concept Artists. You’ll work with a Project Manager to balance the complexity and ambition of the design, with the budget and timescales of the project.
We may be a remote first company with talent located in 33 countries, BUT we strive to build a community that is supportive, balanced and empowering in the hope our teams love what they do on a daily basis. And in nearly all cases, they do!
Senior Product Designer Responsibilities:
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Work on cross-platform applications to design seamless user experiences
- Translate concepts and ideas into user-centered deliverables, including personas, user journeys, user flows and wireframes
- Communicate regularly with clients/stakeholders to ensure documented requirements and designs align with their core business objectives
- Train, mentor and supervise Junior Product Staff Members
- Keep up to date with technological innovations, developments and best practices
- Ensure design standards and best practices are upheld
- Advocate for a user-centered approach to software design within the organisation and support colleagues in understanding UX design practices
- Carry a product vision and be the go-between for stakeholders and development teams
- Balance budget, timescales and design complexity in designing and managing the design of a product
- Manage the delivery of a product including directing the order of feature development and translating stakeholder priorities to a development team
- You will operate across both our Analysis and UX Capabilities
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in similar roles. You might currently be a UX Designer with an interest in managing the delivery of your designs or a Product Manager or Business Analyst with a keen interest and a good level of experience in UX Design.
- Must be able to breakdown a product design (wireframes etc) into features and stories, to enable product cost to be estimated.
- Proven experience of working as an intermediary between developers and stakeholders
- Experience of delivering projects within an agile framework
- Experience of managing stakeholders and confidence discussing budgets and project scope
- Ability to confidently run design sessions, articulate client requirements and translate these in to user stories and visual concepts
- Proven experience of maintaining a product vision and guiding a team to deliver to that vision
- Experience of working across the entire product lifecycle
- Professional level of English
Nice to haves
- Ability to use Jira
- Experience working with the Adobe suite, particularly Adobe Xd
- Experience of working on multiple products in parallel
- Experience of designing digital products for children
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday (plus 1 additional day off for Birthday)
- Creative and fun company culture
- Company events
- Healthcare Scheme
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Training and personal development schemes
- Generous “Refer a Friend” Scheme