This job might no longer be available.
Senior Product Manager - Analytics Solutions
20 days ago
We are looking for an experiences Senior Product Manager to join the Analytics Solutions team. This exciting and challenging role will work closely with the Sr. Manager of Product Management, as well as our internal partners in game studios and analytics organization to manage a portfolio of data products that provide the information our stakeholders need and enable easier access to data.
In this role you will work with a team of accomplished developers and data professionals to bring the data products to life using your established skills in execution and delivery. You will foster relationships with team members and partners across the organization. If you are inspired by data solutions that bring value to the stakeholders, come join us.
- Liaise with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business context and needs, s olicit ideas and feedback, identify gaps/opportunities, and translate those into feature requests for existing products, or into new product ideas.
- Create high level business cases and product vision documents that support the Data and Analytics vision.
- In close partnership with the Sr. Manager of Product Management, develop the multi-year portfolio roadmap of services and capabilities necessary to achieve the analytics vision, reflecting both existing and proposed new products.
- Own the product vision, strategy, roadmap, and product backlog for one or more products.
- Organize and lead requirements gathering sessions to capture processes, user workflows, user stories, story acceptance criteria, data models and current state scenarios from a variety of internal partners, then decompose high-level business and user requirements into well-written, clear documentation and cohesive presentations
- Communicate tradeoff & scope decisions to cross-functional teams
- Prioritize features based on several criteria that result in de-risked execution and a maximized development time ROI.
- Create user stories for the engineering team to deliver on, define success and measure it.
- Maintain products after initial release; measure and support client service impact and measure performance metrics to help determine enhancement opportunities
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Minimum of 6 years of related professional experience (Technical Product Management, Business Analysis) performing all aspects of product delivery projects and business analysis activities
- Experience owning one or more products, driving features, gaining consensus from stakeholders, presenting product roadmaps to leadership.
- Experience with driving features for data products, analyzing data pipelines, understanding of data and data processing principles
- Experience developing and refining strategic vision paired with a product roadmap
- Experience gathering input, communicating a strategy, and creating shared plans with partners
- Skilled at visualizing and explaining complex experiences and workflows
- Experience working with technical teams to ensure the products they build meet the needs of the partners and stakeholders that use them
- Translate needs into solution requirements and establish those in a written format that allows engineering teams to align behind the product vision
- Confident and succinct communicator that can interface with both technical and non-technical stakeholders from a diverse set of backgrounds
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and establish structure and coherence to business problems
- Comfortable working in an international context, within virtual teams and international partners
- Networking and relationship building is your natural way of working