This job might no longer be available.
Senior Product Designer (UX/UI)
23 days ago
Lingokids' mission is to help 100 million families worldwide raise amazing kids through playlearning™.
Through play and interactive technology, Lingokids delivers premium, modern learning through educational subjects and life skills so kids can thrive as confident, conscious, resilient, lifelong learners — ready for school and today’s ever-changing world.
Are you ready for Playlearning?™
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer (UX/UI) to be a key contributor to the UX team, focusing on creating delightful experiences for our users. This role has a direct impact on the continuous scaling of our app to the families that trust us, more specifically scaling our freemium product by identifying key needs of our users and optimising conversions.
You will be part of a cross-functional squad and tackle all aspects of the design process. In addition, you will be working as part of the UX team and collaborating closely with colleagues from other squads and disciplines
- Leading the team in product discovery and delivery in partnership with product management and engineering.
- Aligning on a desired product outcome and the user problem to be pursued by the team and with leadership.
- Engaging with users on a frequent basis through qualitative and quantitative research to deeply understand their needs and desires and continuously learn how we can add value.
- Structuring user and market insights into opportunities that drive the desired business outcome, and prioritizing them together with the team.
- Taking the lead in generating solutions for those opportunities and setting up lean experiments (or other suitable approaches) to validate the underlying assumptions and hypotheses.
- Developing the final visual design and interaction model of the validated solutions.
- Participate in measuring the impact of solutions after launch and feeding learnings into the following iterations.
- Experience leading design in Product teams who has a passion for creating experiences in the children/parent space.
- 7+ years of experience as a product designer in a similar role.
- You've shipped several products and many features for consumer-facing products..
- Experience with designing for conversion, transactions and subscription-based products.
- Have a love for the craft of Product Design and understand the full process. You have years of experience with the product designer’s toolkit and know-how and when to use it.
- Strong knowledge of Figma, our design tool of choice. Amongst others, such as Sketch, Miro and the Adobe Suite.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team, and we are providing a service in English so, we don't care about certificates, but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
You should feel equally comfortable communicating in long-form writing. We have become a fully remote company so, we believe that being articulate in both spoken and written long-form asynchronous communication is key to working efficiently together.
Experience working closely with non-technical stakeholders to refine requirements and bring them to life is a must.
Life at Lingokids
🏡 Remote working: you can choose to work remotely from within your country or visit our offices if you live in Madrid.
⚖️ Flexible hours and work-life balance: we care about the results you bring to the team. 9 to 6 and constant commuting is not for us either.
📈 Stock options: joining Lingokids means you can choose to own part of the company.
🌍 Visa sponsorship: if you need a visa to work in the EU, Lingokids will assist you during the visa process, costs included.
📚 Professional growth: up to €2.000 per year for conferences, books, and training.
💬 Language lessons: language learning is what we’re all about! We’ll cover language classes for you to learn Spanish, English or Portuguese.
🩺 Health care: we have optional health insurance as flexible retribution and 4 online therapy sessions for free to help your self-awareness and wellbeing.
💳 Flexible compensation: you'll be able to include your monthly expenses in meals and transportations into your payroll.
🍲 Meal allowances: every month, you will receive a 60€ voucher for you to spend on the restaurants and food delivery services you like the most.
🖥 Home office setup: you'll have a 400€ voucher to set up your home office and a 35€ monthly allowance for remote expenses.
🙌 Feedback culture: feedback is the breakfast of champions, and we take it seriously! We have a real-time and honest feedback culture, and a formal 360º assessment every 6 months.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.