This job might no longer be available.
Senior Producer of Analytics
14 days ago
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
You will be the Senior Analytics Producer for the Analytics Team, which is involved in almost every aspect of the company. From launching new products to optimizing existing ones, we provide the research and insight to help our partners reach the right decision. You are the one responsible for producing those insights.
What You'll Do:
- Partner closely with the director of analytics and managers to prioritize ongoing goals and projects against emergent work.
- Develop and refine project management and operational processes. Identify any gaps in process and make recommendations for improvements.
- Build and maintain detailed project and process documentation. Coach team on documentation techniques and practices to bolster the BI knowledge repository.
- Lead daily stand-ups and serve as scrum master for multiple teams. Guide sprint planning, backlog refinement, and retrospectives.
- Minimize disruptions to sprint cycles by maintaining a solid work intake process and promoting prioritization discussions. Collaborate with project team and customers to mitigate risks and remove roadblocks.
- Demonstrate an ability to resolve conflicts, own difficult tasks independently, and work through ambiguity.
- Drive identification, trial, and adoption of new tools and techniques that improve efficiency and streamline efforts.
What You'll Bring:
- Passion for helping people and teams succeed, and ability to lead teams through multiple, complex endeavors and shifting priorities.
- Prior experience producing an analytics or other technical team.
- Proven track record of steering projects to completion on schedule.
- Proficiency working within an Agile framework. Scrum Master Certification and proficiency with JIRA, Confluence & Excel.
- Knowledge of Tableau, Git, and Jenkins is appealing.
- Experience in visualizing workflows, GDDs, TDDs, crafting presentations & project reports, games as a service, and game development.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.