1 year ago
About Splash Damage
At Splash Damage, we’re dedicated to crafting team-based multiplayer games that ignite friendships as much as they do healthy competition and teamwork.
Our teams celebrated the launch of Gears Tactics earlier this year, and we’re currently developing Outcasters for Stadia along with several unannounced titles.
As an UnrealEngine focused studio, we're excited to be transitioning our teams to the latest in UE5 technology and we're looking for skilled and passionate developers to help us drive this.
We're advocates for work-life balance and offer a comprehensive benefits package focused on the well-being of our staff and their families.
We believe that teams create the best work when they have a range of perspectives and experiences to draw from. Therefore we're committed to increasing diversity across our studio, fostering an inclusive environment to ensure everyone's voices are heard.
Due to the on-going COVID-19 outbreak, we're all currently working from home. We’re still looking to welcome new team members, who'll join us remotely until we return to the studio
About Product Management at Splash Damage
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
The Product Management team at Splash Damage help drive the vision of our games from conception through launch and in to Games as a Service. We are focused on the players needs and assist in building and operating games way beyond our players wildest expectations. We are passionate about player data to drive our content roadmaps, in-game events management, game economies, feature development and community management focus to simply make our games better for our players. We understand the needs of our players, our clients and what makes a good game great. We live and breathe games and aren't afraid of making tough decisions for the greater good. We fail fast and often to reach the pinnacle of delivery excellence. Whatever the players and community are calling for, we are there to deliver it to them.
As a core member of our Product Management team, you'll join the effort of forming passionate cross-functional teams in crafting incredible experiences for players. You are on the pulse as the keeper of the content roadmap and responsible for continually developing it based on data and trends. You'll encourage teams to collaborate, push their ideas and suggestions without fear of putting new ideas into players' hands and relish the feedback, good or bad. You'll meet and exceed expectations by helping to conceptualize, deliver, improve, and influence creative product at every stage of the production.
What you are responsible for:
A Senior Producer is responsible for leading the product team to deliver on the vision and its ambitious goals, ensuring that the products aspects and teams are aligned, working toward building the best experience possible for the end user and leading improvements based on end user feedback / KPIs.
As a Senior Producer you will lead cross-functional teams in crafting creative content and incredible experiences. You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of a product and investigations / initiatives in how the product can hit and continually improve on targeted KPIs, making decisions where necessary on what avenues should be taken. You will shepherd the team to deliver on release goals as well as being the overall steward of the ideation process and features requirements. You will lead the user testing process, making optimization decisions (from metrics), and having a strong influence on the overall quality of our product.
If you pull this off in year one, you can expect to gain additional scale to your role and everything that comes with that.
What we'd like to see:
- A gamer: you love games, you play games, you take play seriously – it’s why you love coming to work every single day and why you are gravitated toward working in the games industry
- Goal oriented: you actualize visions through capable team management, tactical execution, and unrelenting focus on daily progress; you help the team determine what's necessary versus fluff; you connect player engagement efforts to broader vision and understand how to create content players will like and share over and over again
- Aspirational leader: you help others empower themselves by fostering an environment of shared ownership, accountability, constructive criticism, recognition, appreciation, and collaboration; you communicate daily with the team to update them on issues, achievements, priorities and goals.
- Delivery focused: you guide teams down the right path even if it’s unpopular or difficult to traverse to ensure it provides optimal value; your unshakeable confidence and cool head make others look towards you when sirens are blaring and all hell is generally breaking loose. Product quality is your priority.
- Analytical mindset: your eye for detail is key and one of your biggest attributes; you use research and analytical skills to digest vast and complex information and craft tuning to improve the products key metrics
- Player focused: you understand what impacts on the player experience because you are a player too. You use your vast knowledge in your strive to improve the overall experience. To you the player comes first and you instill this mindset throughout the team.
Splash Damage is an equal opportunity employer. We believe our teams create better work when they have a range of perspectives to draw from, and we are committed to creating an inclusive working environment that celebrates diversity.