19 days ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Harmonix @ Epic
What We Do
Come be part of the excitement and energy to help build out a new game team in the Epic ecosystem! Harmonix seeks a thoughtful and passionate Senior Producer to join our exceptional production team, creating best-in-class music games. The Production team at Harmonix proactively manages and delivers cutting edge products, ensuring both title quality and timely delivery.
What You'll Do
As part of Epic, Harmonix is working to create and enable all types of interactive music experiences in Unreal Engine, Fortnite and beyond. Our ideal candidate is a demonstrated leader who will have a strong background in game production, will have worked on teams of various sizes and configurations, and bring a passion for music and creative empowerment for both players and developers alike.
In this role, you will
- Work closely with a team of cross disciplinary leads to run projects and hold oneself and others accountable for delivering quality
- Work with team leads to produce realistic schedules and milestone plans that are focused on the delivery of high-quality products
- Identify project risk and develop plans for resolution or mitigation
- Communicate project status and risks with key stakeholders, leads, and management
- Promote a healthy and positive work environment and strong work ethic and mentor other members of the project team
What we're looking for
- Passion for gaming and the gaming industry
- Expert knowledge of project management methods for game development including agile
- Ability to autonomously manage projects and their teams
- The ability to work collaboratively to solve problems in an efficient manner
- Excellent self-organization and self-motivation abilities
- Project management software skills using Jira, Confluence, Hansoft, Favro or other project management software
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party.