3 days ago
Demiurge Studios is seeking an experienced Senior Producer to lead talented teams as they create mobile games. You will be an integral part of the team’s leadership. Senior Producers are asked to protect schedules, manage budgets, and shepherd our games into the hands of players!
At Demiurge you’ll find a stable studio with an amazing, collaborative culture and a deep respect for art in all our games. Our commitment to sane and sustainable development is well known in the Boston game community. We’re working with some of the industry’s biggest hitters on exciting new projects with tons of challenges and opportunities - come join us!
Please note, relocation assistance or remote work may be available for this role.
- Collaborate with project and studio leadership to evaluate trade-offs among scope, time-to-market, and quality
- Proactively identify and assess risks in technology, timeline, and staffing
- Synthesize design vision and product goals into a plan and schedule for software releases with meaningful increments in value
- Engage your development team on a daily basis, prioritizing and assigning tasks, and ensure they do real work every day
- Anticipate, discover, confront, and resolve problems and unexpected dependencies
- Coordinate development efforts from the front line, focusing effort and keeping your team motivated
- Close the loop with stakeholders, sharing progress and setting expectations
- Develop and improve your team's practices to do it even better the next time
- 4+ years game industry experience
- 2+ years of development experience
- 2+ years of experience managing artists, designers and engineers
- Production credit on at least one shipped title for console, mobile, or PC
- Experience running teams under a variety of agile and fixed-time development processes
- Able to facilitate brainstorming and mediate decision making for a team of enthusiastic developers and leads
- Experience managing cohesive, creative teams ranging in size from 5 to 20 people
- Able to author clear milestone delivery documents
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
Preference to Applicants with:
- Engineering, Art, or Design credits on at least one shipped title for console, mobile, or PC
- Experience developing an online multiplayer title
- Experience in live operations for a free-to-play title
- Experience with Jira
- Expertise with Excel
- An understanding of online and social gaming features
- A love of video games!
- Outside interests!!
Demiurge Studios is a rapidly growing video game developer based in Cambridge, MA. Creating games is our passion and we bring years of expertise to our projects. The teams at Demiurge build fun, accessible games like our hit, Marvel Puzzle Quest. We also provide co-development services to larger, best-in-industry game companies. In that capacity, Demiurge has contributed to titles such as Bioshock, Rock Band, and Mass Effect.
Demiurge Studios is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, or Veteran status. Demiurge Studios also makes workplace accommodations for individuals with disabilities or special needs.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.