20 days ago
We’re looking for an exceptional and well-organized Senior Producer, who will be working on building the best game production environment. The person in this position will hold an important role in the production of our games and will help our talented developers deliver high-quality content.
- Support our creative leaders and cross-functional development teams.
- Building cohesive and highly performing teams around the goals. Taking care of those teams by teaching them how to self-organize and be empowered.
- Accountable for efficiency of production processes at the organization; project planning and scoping, schedules and roadmaps, product discovery and requirements gathering, etc.
- Optimize for final value delivery, not resource utilization or local solutions.
- Look for bottlenecks and queues, and apply systems thinking and lean principles.
- Foster incremental delivery with frequent integration, so judgment is based on real results instead of predictions.
- Ensuring that vision and goals at all levels are set and that they are transparent and understood.
- Looking for actionable and beneficial improvements, being brave to question the status quo.
- Ensure that waste and impediments are visualized, prioritized, and systematically removed. Encourage teams to own and solve their own impediments.
- Helping our teams grow, not only in size but in quality through coaching and mentoring.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Producer in game development.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, preferably in the environment based on the Agile principles.
- Proven understanding of the technical limitations and pipelines in game development process.
- Knowledge of technical engineering best practices, e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, DevOps, etc..
- Proactive problem solving skills.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Experience using project management tools.
- A passion for games.
Nice to have
- Experience in development and shipment of the AAA title.
- Proven ability to effectively work across teams involved in a game development lifecycle.
- Experience coaching and training individuals and teams in Agile concepts and practices.
- Deep knowledge of the Jira and Confluence tools.
This job requires working in Boston, US.
Working mode: in-office in a hybrid or full-time capacity.
Health & Well-being
- Company paid medical healthcare (dental vision & mental).
- Paid Leave — 20 days of holiday for every team member per year (26 days after two years).
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.
- 401K with employer matching.
- Gym Membership Reimbursement.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — regular chances to nab some cool swag!
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. Want to dive deeper into our company’s culture? Explore our social media and check out our YouTube channel where we share behind-the-scenes insights and stories direct from our team members!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.