This job might no longer be available.
17 days ago
Job Posting TitleSenior Producer
SummaryYour mission is to coordinate the delivery of mobile, free-to-play games in collaboration with cross-disciplinary, cross-cultural teams from inception to release and beyond. Our Senior Producers work closely with our 3rd party development partners as their primary point-of-contact, manage project schedules, and marshal resources to support game development, testing, release, and live operations. Senior Producers are master communicators and operations specialists using their experience and technical knowledge to guide and support game projects through all aspects of the product life cycle from concept and prototyping through release and supporting the live game.
What You'll Do
- Leverage your deep production/project management expertise to facilitate the meetings and collaboration needed to create and coordinate roadmaps, define backlogs and milestones, identify and mitigate risks, and guide the team and project through planning, development, and release as well as improving processes along the way.
- Synthesize strategies/goals/ideas from development and product teams into project plans and defined deliverables.
- Deliver world-class, free-to-play mobile games and services in collaboration with 3rd party development partners meeting timeline and budget targets as you keep the project on track.
- Collaborate with your team, our development partners, cross-company teams, and studio leadership to coordinate product requirements, scope, schedule, and research from concept through launch and during live operations.
- Collaborate across the company to define and implement best practices, standardized processes, to share learnings and mentor project producers to grow their skills in these areas.
- Assess costs and benefits, identify and mitigate risks; manage escalations; anticipate and make tradeoffs; and balance business needs with technical constraints.
- Define and execute daily operational and product impacting priorities across shared services teams to ensure effective completion, communication, and documentation.
- Stay current on a changing mobile market, evolving trends, best practices, game features, and practices to provide insight and feedback on game design, implementation, and options.
What We're Looking For
- You are a strong facilitator, communicator (verbally and in writing), organizer, and project manager; you know how to manage up, down, sideways, etc., connecting all disciplines to express what is needed, why, and the plan to get.
- With knowledge of game industry standards, tools, project management, production processes, and awareness of what it takes to bring out the best in each team member, your consistent collaboration and communication motivate all toward a unified outcome.
- You have a track record of and passion for building an environment that promotes team success by emphasizing third-party development, production, and publishing processes using your understanding of multiple project methodologies.
- Your hands-on experience with tools, services, release processes, and knowledge of their impact on development aids you as you build and execute realistic plans.
- You like to dig into the technologies, systems, tools, and analytics that are the bedrock for long-running, successful products and use as use it to showcase progress, identify issues and help resolve them to ensure quality and timely releases while improving overall game delivery and quality.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.