Senior Producer - Mobile Publishing
San Francisco, California, United States
11 days ago
Are you ready to help build a game that brings positive impact to the world through the power of mobile and location technologies? Niantic is seeking a Sr. Producer to help with product development on games with our partners. You will work with external teams to deliver planet-scale AR experiences and work to extend Niantic’s client platform to the next generation of AR and wearable devices. This is an excellent role for someone who has good production experience in mobile development and a strong passion for crafting the future of the world’s leading AR platform.
- Help define project plans, foster the process within the team, and own the development of your area.
- Understand the user experience of our game and help establish AAA quality benchmarks for external teams.
- Collaborate efficiently with external partners, including IP holders and strategic partners from production, through launch, and continued live-operations.
- Work closely with executives on predictable, well managed timelines.
- Work as a horizontal leader of cross-functional teams to facilitate teamwork and communication between all teams to ensure they have what they need and can work efficiently.
- Communicate product status, key issues, and team health to team leadership.
- Experience working with external vendors and/or development studios.
- Minimum five years of industry experience in game production with one or more published titles as Associate Producer or above.
- Familiarity with Agile techniques such as SCRUM, and traditional production management.
- 4 year undergraduate college degree or equivalent skill set.
- Experience in AR or location products.
- Experience working on live services focused games.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.