Senior Producer, Marketing (F1 & World Rally Championship)
12 days ago
Contract Length: 12-month fixed-term contract
Location: UK (hybrid or remote)
We're Electronic Arts' Marketing, Commercial, and Positive Play Organisation (MCP). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their EA journey. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our games; execute multi-channel campaigns; build global engagement; develop global insights; and we accelerate sales and publishing efforts worldwide. Most importantly, we do all of this by understanding – and celebrating – the diversity of our players, so we can deliver the content they want when and where they want it.
As a Senior Producer you will report to the Senior Group Supervising Producer and will lead video and design projects for the EA SPORTS F1 and World Rally Championship franchises from concept to delivery.
- Partner with Creative and Production teams to guide the creative execution and production of AAA assets for a global audience.
- Read scripts and provide creative and editorial feedback, ensuring vision is aligned with brand vision, schedule, budget and quality targets.
- Maintain asset trackers and sync with partners to ensure understanding of asset production statuses and timing.
- Delegate campaign projects to Producers.
- Manage and reduce project risks throughout the production process.
- Create workback and production schedules based on delivery dates and keep interested parties updated.
- Organise creative reviews with dev, brand, activation, talent and licensee's/licensors to solicit feedback and approval on latest cuts.
- Initiate music licencing and composition requests with EA's music group, confirming usage, territory, timeline, and artist credits.
- Quality check all assets for accurate spelling, required legal copy, ESRB ratings, correct end slate CTA's, and ensure files are error free.
- Manage post-production vendors, review bids for accuracy, consistency, initiate SOW's and PO requests.
- Source in-game assets for vendors, working with capture team and game producers for asset availability.
- Build shoots alongside production vendors including budgeting, casting, facilities and scheduling, prop list.
- Forecast and maintain asset production budgets and meet with finance partners to ensure accuracy of budget control documents.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Extensive experience working in Producer roles.
- Experience with pre/post/editorial/design production processes.
- You can take projects from inception to execution.
- You are a resolver of conflicts, able to help people and teams with opposing points of view come together and agree on goals and solutions.
- You maintain independence, accountable and invested in great outcomes and high-quality content.
- Familiar with live-action production.
- Familiar with the design process and computer-generated imagery (CGI).
- Common production tools: Airtable, Frame.io, Frontify or similar.