This job might no longer be available.
Senior Producer, Location Based Experience
7 months ago
Senior Producer, Experience Team
Magic Leap is an eclectic group of people who share a magical vision of the future. And we’re growing. Our mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world. Our vision is to amplify the best parts of you and to advance the human spirit.
We are seeking a Senior Producer to manage and track all streams of Experience Teamwork for the Magic Leap office in Tokyo. This role will ensure that all streams of work are completed efficiently, on time, on budget and to the creative level of excellence expected from Magic Leap. He or she is responsible for working with Japanese based partners and will liaison with the full Experience team.
They will oversee the project flow and process, as well as ensuring the allocation and resourcing. This person will serve as the organizational backbone of the Experience Team in Tokyo. They will facilitate communication with external vendors and ensure relationships and tasks are clear and completed to the agreed scope of work. This role will ensure that our Brand is consistent and present across all Experience work and beyond.
- Ensure Experience Teamwork is completed on time and on budget
- Prioritize tasks, lead sprint plans, and maintain production calendar to ensure timely execution
- Own communication with external vendors and ensure all tasks are completed to the agreed-upon scope of work
- Balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while maintaining an extremely high quality of work
- Experience in a Production environment
- Extremely organized, able to track and manage multiple streams of work
- An analytical mindset with strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to help facilitate work within a group
- Experience managing budgets and schedules across various projects
- Interest in technology and curiosity around the future of computing and experience platforms
- Team player capable of working well with others and leveraging other people’s skills and strengths to deliver a stellar product
- Previous work for clients based in Asia
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience working in production
- Interest in immersive technology, the next generation of spatial computing and helping build the Magic Leap Brand