Senior Producer, Live Operations - Diablo IV | Albany, NY or Irvine, CA
1 month ago
Job Title:Senior Producer, Live Operations - Diablo IV | Albany, NY or Irvine, CA
Blizzard Entertainment is a community of 4,000 global employees who are passionate about gaming, entertainment and the technology that drives our player experience.
The Diablo IV team is seeking a Senior Producer for Live Operations. This role is on the game team, and you will be scheduling and coordinating content updates for the live service as well as supervising post-ship performance to head off potential issues. Our core objective will be to keep Diablo IV running in a smooth, trouble free way 24/7 across the globe. The Senior Producer, Live Operations, along with the live ops team itself, will be key to accomplishing this goal and optimizing the player experience. This role will be well supported.
This role is anticipated to be a hybrid work position, with some work on-site and some work-from-home. The potential home studio for this role is Albany, NY or Irvine, CA.
- Create and maintain the patch roadmap for the live service in conjunction with the other game producers.
- Participate in first line of defense on-call support to triage and coordinate efforts of internal and external parties to help drive live issues to resolution.
- Manage and track development, QA, PTR, and live environments.
- Manage the daily tracking of all Reliability Engineering tasks so that schedules are maintained and adjusted accordingly.
- Serve as the key point of contact for all regional operational issues.
- Partner with engineering leadership to help set project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables.
- Mentor and grow associate producers.
- Minimum 5 years in a production role.
- Shipped at least one AAA game in a production role supporting a live service.
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability and comfort coordinating with various game team departments as well as other departments across Blizzard.
- Passion for running live game services.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
- Proven experience managing schedules and employees to achieve desired results.
- Bachelor of Art or Science in a technical field (or equivalent).
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of international regions and their respective laws and challenges.
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $80,800.00 - $149,400.00 Annual. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.