This job might no longer be available.
Senior Producer (Fixed-Term)
26 days ago
Senior Producer (Fixed Term)
At Secret Door we believe that some of our best memories come from shared experiences with friends. We are in the early days of our studio and there’s a ton of opportunity to have a big impact on what we are making as well as the overall direction of our company. Most importantly, we know our games will be at their best when a variety of voices, identities, and perspectives go into their creation, so come join us!
As we continue on our quest to bring people together in positive ways, we are looking for someone with an explorer’s mindset that has experience leading and managing game development production for mobile, PC, and/or console to join us on our journey.
We are focused on staying nimble as a studio and highly value generalists that have worn many hats throughout their development careers. An ideal candidate would not only have strong game production experience, but will have been responsible for other development elements such as outsourcing, partner management, etc.
This is a temporary role for an estimated duration of 6 months. Remote work will be considered for candidates in the Pacific Standard Time Zone residing in the U.S.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain our studio, product, and feature roadmaps
- Collaborate with internal and external teams across all disciplines to coordinate our priorities
- Drive the delivery of our studio’s feature work with overall project priorities and goals in mind
- Coordinate build submission requirements, deliveries, and releases
- Effectively communicate project status, risks, and opportunities while identifying/resolving roadblocks
- Develop and refine work systems to encourage collaboration within a multidisciplinary team
- Create a team mindset of continual improvement and embody that mindset in the production approach
What we need:
- As a production expert on the team we would expect that you have worked as a game producer or in similar field coordinating game development and operations on one or more launched titles
- Strong experience leading and coordinating teams from initial development through launch
- Experience managing a technical team or leading delivery on technical features
- Knowledge of various project management structures (Scrum / Agile) and experience building and improving collaborative work systems
- Proven ability to build, validate, and maintain data informed schedules and complex product roadmaps
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Mastery of production tools such as JIRA, Favro, etc. along with the interest and capability to learn, implement, and manage new tools and processes as needed
- Experience with 3rd party submission processes and timelines is a plus
If these things resonate with you and you find yourself curious about what we are doing at Secret Door, please reach out!
The base salary range for this position is $101,545 to $169,241 USD per year, which is associated with our level 3 salary band. The range listed for this position is just one component of Dreamhaven’s total compensation package for team members and exact compensation may vary based on skills and experience.
Secret Door is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.
Secret Door Candidate Privacy Notice
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.