Senior Privacy & Risk Project Manager
23 days ago
Job Title:Senior Privacy & Risk Project Manager
Job Title: Senior Privacy & Risk Project Manager
Reporting to: Vice President, Legal, Employment & Benefits, Chief Privacy Officer
Location: Santa Monica, California
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
Responsibilities will grow over time and include multiple growth opportunities, but initially this role will include, but is not limited to, the following tasks/duties*:
- Project Management – to support the global legal-privacy team in their initiatives and projects, including:
- Organize and assist with legal-privacy meetings, minutes, presentations, trainings and documentation;
- Prepare, implement and maintain project plans, timelines, trackers and documentation;
- Prepare and review presentations, trainings and policies;
- Manage and track budgets and ensure resource availability;
- Liaise with stakeholders across the business based in Santa Monica but also overseas (primarily in UK and Ireland);
- Maintain and update a database of data inventory and data processing through regular assessments;
- Monitor and manage individual rights requests process;
- Develop and maintain online filing and document management databases;
- Coordinate work streams; and
- General project management and administrative support.
- General Support to Legal Team
- Research and analyze for a variety of privacy and legal matters;
- Administer contracts and draft some professional services agreements for the Legal team; and
- This position may also provide support on an “as needed” basis to other members of the US Legal Team and/or in relation to ad hoc projects.
- Risk Management
- Assist in compiling and analyzing data for insurance renewals;
- Assist in the completion of application for cyber insurance;
- Assist in developing presentations for insurance underwriters;
- Support the development and execution of business continuity and crisis management frameworks and processes;
- Manage requests and the renewal process for certificates of insurance; and
- Provide program support in the areas of risk identification, analysis, monitoring, and reporting.
- Bachelor Degree
- 5-8 years corporate or paralegal experience preferred; experience in the entertainment or tech industries a plus; international exposure also a plus
- Experience in a sophisticated legal environment (at a reputable law firm or in-house position with a major corporation) also a plus
- Technical experience either in Information Security or Information Technology is not required, but a plus
- Privacy knowledge and understanding required; IAPP or other privacy certification is a plus
- Project management experience required
- Risk management or insurance experience a plus
- Contract administration and drafting a plus
- OneTrust Certification and knowledge of OneTrust products, a plus
- Outstanding written and communication skills;
- Strong academic and professional credentials;
- Strong project management and organizational skills and experience;
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel proficiency;
- Knowledge of privacy laws and regulations;
- Ability to work with a wide range of individuals, including senior management.
- Full commitment to the position
- Should be able to handle various pressure situations and workload through proper work balance, prioritization and delegation;
- Adherence to deadlines;
- Have done, can do, will do approach;
- Ability to multi-task and to work in a busy and challenging environment;
- Positive attitude;
- Pragmatic thinker, not afraid to work outside the box;
- Hands on involvement; and
- Excellent attention to detail.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.