Senior Platform Engagement Manager
12 days ago
Unity is the industry leader in its breadth of platform support for 3d interactive content, ‘create once, deploy to many.’ The Unity Strategic Platform team engages with our Strategic Partners, to bring our robust creator experience to their target platforms including Windows, Mac, Consoles, XR and more. You will be working with our partners and across the "Create" organization to bring the various product teams, including product management, engineering, QA and project management, together to deliver inspiring features to the world. Engagement Managers resolve conflicts, align Strategies between Unity and our Partners, and ensure Unity delivers what we said, when we said we would.
What you’ll be doing
- Playing an active role in analyzing business objectives, aligning project & program goals and constraints, crafting plans to achieve those goals, and then uniting the Unity team members, Strategic Partner stakeholders/SMEs and potentially other third parties.
- Seeking to understand our Strategic Partners needs, their business, how success is defined, and ensuring that we are going above and beyond expectations in delivering and developing valued solutions.
- You will primarily collaborate with engineering & product management, and as needed you will engage with professional solutions, training and support teams, delivering optimal solutions for our Strategic Partners.
- Actively looking for ways to improve process efficiencies and effectiveness.
What we’re looking for
- Proven ability delivering large and complex consulting programs that met or exceeded customer expectations
- Experience challenging, recommending and redirecting teams and handling elaborate client expectations throughout the engagement.
- Ability to apply critical thinking and a proven understanding of requirements and their impact on execution.
- Successful experience leading and negotiating with people ranging from project level contributors to senior leadership teams (C-level execs, SVP/VP, Directors)
You might also have
- A passion for gaming
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.