Senior Performance Marketing Manager
1 month ago
MobilityWare Company Summary
Looking for an innovative, creative, passionate, and fun company? Then, let us introduce ourselves. We are MobilityWare and we make fun for a living! Our juggernaut mobile games like Solitaire, FreeCell and Spider were present on Day 1 of the App Stores and have only continued to grow. We recently topped over 350 million downloads across our portfolio of games and are hungry to continue finding new avenues for growth.
We've been voted 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Best Places to Work in Orange County by the Orange County Business Journal and OC Register! Headquartered in Irvine, CA. Other successful titles include Hearts, Pyramid, Spades, Mahjong, and Jigsaw Puzzle to name a few. Our vision is to create winning mobile games and have fun doing it.
We are looking for a Sr Performance Marketing Manager with direct Mobile Games experience to lead the execution of acquisition marketing strategies within the Card Suite on games like Solitaire, Spider, and FreeCell. The ideal candidate has demonstrated success in managing 6-figure monthly budgets, as well mentoring junior team members and influencing cross-functional groups.
- Own user acquisition performance on 2-3 titles across all current and new channels including but not limited to Facebook, UAC, Apple Search, ad networks, and DSPs.
- Lead by example and help mentor junior performance marketers; supporting strategic and tactical optimization and reporting frameworks as needed.
- Execute and refine sustained user acquisition campaigns, driving continued high-quality volume, optimized to Return on Ad Spend.
- Work with Analytics to push the envelope on Business Intelligence, bringing leading analysis and insight to acquisition funnel measurement and performance KPIs.
- Work in direct collaboration with Product, Creative, Data Science, and Finance teams.
- Support thought leadership on major changes in the industry and their implications to user acquisition strategy, resourcing, etc.
- Be the brand champion on select titles within the Card Suite by creating compelling value propositions and owning all consumer communications, including all creatives and copies.
- Set local market strategy and tactics for major geos and regions, while creating long- and short-term scenarios and projections that clearly articulate to key stakeholders across the company
- Perform marketplace SWOT and competitor analysis on a portfolio of titles.
- Manage strategic initiatives for all areas of marketing including user acquisition (UA), cross promotion, app store optimization (ASO), and experimental marketing.
- Understand the impact of App Store Optimization (ASO) on ranking and conversion metrics of the title and set a strategy to drive results.
- Lean into new ways of identifying and reducing fraudulent and invalid installs to protect advertising budgets and user quality.
Qualifications for Position:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience managing Mobile Games User Acquisition, and specific experience in some subset of Facebook, Google, mobile ad networks and mobile ad exchanges/DSPs
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize a 6-figure monthly UA budgets across multiple titles.
- Demonstrated ability to drive major incremental volume & returns from creative development, creative testing & creative iteration
- Comfortable leading through influence, and exhibits the resilience and capacity to manage ambiguity, uncertainty and complexities.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and data-intensive position on a Marketing/UA team, in the performance marketing function.
- A balance of data-driven, analytical skills with demonstrated creative campaign wins.
- Exhibits strong leadership and example in working collaboratively with cross-functional product development teams, data/analytics teams, external agencies and studio leadership based on established KPIs for the businesses to drive successful outcomes.
- Highly organized with proven track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in running A/B tests and deriving at actionable recommendations
- Experience coordinating with creative teams to develop assets.
- Exceptional written, oral communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to be flexible on a day-to-day basis with juggling task priority.
- Ability to facilitate vision and build consensus among passionate and strong personalities across different organizational groups.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with proven Data Analysis and Advanced Excel skills for analyzing data (R and SQL knowledge a plus).
- Experience in CRM, social, and re-engagement campaigns a plus.
- Proven success of managing direct reports or a track record of successful mentorship and training is also a plus.