Senior Performance Marketing Manager – Digital Video & TV
12 days ago
As Senior Performance Marketing Manager – Digital Video & TV you coordinate, plan and implement different campaigns within streaming and connected TV. With a passion for numbers and the ability to draw strategic conclusions out of analytical reports you can become a driving force in our highly motivated Digital Video & TV team.
- Support creating strategies for Digital Video & TV, develop test cases and manage performance driven international CTV and streaming campaigns for existing and new products
- Analyze and optimize CTV strategies for both online and mobile games per country according to performance KPIs
- Create new ways of analyzation methods and technical optimizations
- Be responsible for international market research and analysis of competitors’ Digital Video & TV marketing strategies
- Be the interface for external and internal partners (streaming providers, agencies, channels, products etc.)
- Report relevant numbers and monitor performance data
Your skill set:
- Degree in business administration studies, media and communication studies or a similar qualification
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a data-driven environment with a focus on KPI-driven optimization; ideally in Marketing, Digital Business or TV
- Broad knowledge in Digital Video & TV campaigns (worldwide)
- Excellent analytical skills as well as a structured way of working
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Focus on goal achievement to support InnoGames' further growth
- Proactivity as well as imaginative and strategic thinking
- Excellent English language skills. You are open-minded, confident working in a multicultural environment and eager to use your English skills every day
- Basic programming skills are a big plus (e.g. Macros for excel)
- Build your career in the gaming industry that is bigger than music and film combined
- Be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer
- Make progress starting from day 1 and make the most of our excellent training and development opportunities
- Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more
- De-stress your private life with flexible working hours, the in-house gym, services such as a hairdresser, massage, bike inspection, and more
- Participate in tons of the company's get-togethers ranging from an in-house sofa concert to a virtual wine tasting
- Receive exceptional support with your relocation to Hamburg
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Senior Performance Marketing Manager – Digital Video & TV? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the corona virus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!