Senior People Operations Program Manager
11 days ago
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community. Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
The People Team at Roblox focuses on creating a sustained competitive advantage by evolving what we do in the people space (culture, leadership practices, organization, programs, etc.) into a thoughtful, integrated, low-friction “people operating system”. We want to inspire people at Roblox to confidently take on challenging problems and allow them to push the envelope while providing what is needed to accelerate their development.
As a People Operations Program Manager, you’re a program and project owner who strives for and is passionate about continuous process improvement, providing employees with useful self-serve content that complements optimal high-touch support and utilizing technology to automate process steps whenever possible.
- Drive the strategy, design and measurement of end-to-end HR business processes from the ground up, regularly troubleshooting process issues, applying technology to refine or eliminate non value-added steps and identifying opportunities for further improvement.
- Cultivate strong partnerships with other People Team members as well as IT, Finance, Legal and other key stakeholders to understand broader business challenges; optimize process and technology to address those challenges.
- Maintain a robust knowledge base using advanced technology such as chatbots, inclusive of creating, capturing, organizing and assessing employee-facing operating procedures, policies and process documentation to make it easy for employees to find the information they need, when they need it.
- Lead special projects, prepare and deliver executive level presentations and collaborate with other People Operations team members, supporting their efforts, serving as a back-up, and assisting in their development.
- Support data analysis, ad-hoc reporting and data quality initiatives, incorporating audit steps into every business process and sharing key performance indicators.
- Report to Senior Director, People Operations
- Program manager with 5+ years of experience leading major, company-wide programs and/or special projects in the People/HR Technology domain, applying your excellent program/project management fundamentals in leading a variety of cross-functional initiatives.
- 6+ years of experience managing end to end improvement projects spanning processes, systems and people, demonstrating your ability to partner with and influence key stakeholders at all organizational levels.
- Knowledgeable about HR technology tools; Workday HCM and Confluence experience preferred.
- A writer, editor and organizer of simple, well-structured end-user facing documentation, process maps/aids, and FAQs. Previous experience building or improving a knowledge management system is a plus.
- Metics and data oriented with substantial analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.