Senior Partner Relations Manager, Japan
17 days ago
Unity's Partner Relations team is looking for pro-active, people-minded influencers to lead the success of our most valued partners.
Working directly with our partners we ensure the success of Unity productions all over the world by solving the problems that everyone else gave up on as impossible. Our customers create everything from small mobile projects to AAA console games and immersive multi-user VR experiences, and they’re going to need your help to get their projects to maximum performance, stay super-stable, and ship on time. This position is crucial to our success driving adoption, retention and expansion with a strategic portfolio of enterprise customers. Rest assured, you’ll never be bored at Unity!
As a Senior Partner Relations Manager, you’re the glue that keeps the whole operation together.
You'll need a deep understanding of your customer's long-term strategic goals, helping to surface issues, and feeding data back directly to our product teams. You'll lead customer emergencies with a calm focus.
You'll strive for constant improvement both with your customers and within Unity. You'll set the bar high, ensuring we are always on point and on time.
This position is located in the Seoul office and reports to the Partner Relations team Manager.
What you'll be doing
- Own the technical support relationship with a selection of Unity’s highest-profile enterprise customers
- Building a strategic customer success plan and helping customer to achieve business outcomes
- Escalate urgent customer issues and independently push to solutions by enlisting resources both inside and outside of the technical support team
- Monitor customer satisfaction and ensure the resolution of emerging issues in real-time
- Create and maintain real-time reporting of responsiveness, service quality and customer satisfaction and use the data to help drive Unity’s customer care culture
What we're looking for
- Understanding and has a passion for customer success in an area of realtime 3D within various industries
- Experience running and growing strategic relationships
- Top-notch social & interpersonal skills and a highly-proactive personality
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a proficiency in Japaneseand English
You might also have
- Demonstrated proficiency as a Customer Success Manager, Technical Project Manager, Producer, Technical Account Manager or a similar position
- Knowledge of the gaming industry / games including games services
- Experience working directly in Unity, or any realtime 3D creation software or programming experience in both compiled and interpreted language
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com .
Relocation support is not available for this position.
Immigration - "Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.