Senior Oracle EBS Developer
11 days ago
Job Title:Senior Oracle EBS Developer
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us! We are actively seeking an Sr. Oracle EBS Developer, who will be responsible for development, customization and Production Support of R12 Oracle EBS suite applications. This is a hands-on role.
Join the Enterprise Applications Development & Support Team, and work closely with business analysts, business partners and other IT teams to identify the best solutions for the business. You’ll be responsible for the design, development, testing, support and maintenance of these IT solutions.
Activision Blizzard is the umbrella organization over Activision Publishing, Blizzard Entertainment, King Digital, Activision Media Networks and Activision Blizzard Studios and provides corporate shared services such as Legal, HR, Finance, IT, Accounting, Facilities and Sales, for all companies.
- Design, build, customize and support Oracle EBS for Finance and Sales & Supply Chain modules, troubleshooting, identifying issues, performing root cause analysis, documenting and providing the best solution to the problem.
- Build custom solutions (RICEWF) including but not limited to Forms, Reports, Interfaces, conversions, extensions, Workflows, OAF extensions/customizations and personalizations per Oracle’s Recommended Standards.
- Follow Activision’s Development Standards and Processes.
- Review requirements document; propose and design solutions; estimate efforts, create technical design, deployment and other required documents per Activision Standards and Processes.
- Production support, documentation and deliver onto ad-hoc requests.
- Provide regular status updates.
- Develop appropriate test scenarios and scripts as needed.
- Setups and configurations as needed for development and support activities.
- Ability to plan, organize and manage time across multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently is must to have.
- Proven ability to architect, deliver and support complex hybrid solutions involving EBS and peripheral systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex production issues .
- Ability to keep current with latest trends in related technology.
- Be a strong team player and collaboration with cross functional groups .
Skills & Qualifications
We are headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe, is one of the largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies in the world. Sitting at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment, our employees are some of the best and brightest across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™ and our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users across the globe.
A member of the S&P 500 Activision Blizzard is proud to be included as one of FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies To Work For®," "World's Best Employers," as well as "Most Admired Companies." In 2019 we were honored to receive a perfect score on our entry to the Corporate Equality Index as a Best Workplace for LGBTQ professionals and once again made Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Companies in Gaming.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.