Senior Operations Manager
17 days ago
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter , get interviewing tips on Instagram , and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog .
About the Role
We are looking for a leader who will help us drive operational excellence and enable scale through process efficiency and change management. As the Senior Operations Manager for the Enterprise Platforms and Technology team (EPT), you will drive critical process improvement, enable seamless product releases and empower our teams to effectively manage Twitch's growth and ultimately best serve our creators and viewers.
Twitch is growing and innovating every day and we want you to help us improve our teams' effectiveness with scalable processes. To do this, you will establish effective change management frameworks, assess and track product and process adoption and create communications and training for new releases.
You will report to the Head of Operations & Enablement and work with business and product leaders in a highly cross-functional role.
This position is located in San Francisco, California.
- Assess existing tools and processes and provide requirements for workflow improvements
- Gather feedback from internal end-users and prioritize needs
- Develop project plans and lead cross-functional teams to address key priorities
- Work with Product teams to plan and launch new products, including communications and training
- Create Best Practices for Change Management
- Establish and measure operational metrics to evaluate product / process adoption and impact
- Travel domestically and internationally (up to 6 trips per year) for face-to-face meetings and brainstorming sessions
- 10+ years of relevant experience in an operations, change management, release management, project management or process improvement role
- Experience gathering requirements and working with Product teams on new products / product improvements
- Experience assessing and tracking product adoption and process efficiency and recommending improvements
- Experience enabling and supporting teams with clear documentations and trainings
- Strong project management skills, and experience with Program Management tools
- Experience in CRM tools (Salesforce)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills ; Ability to clearly articulate problem statements, and communicate results and areas for improvement
- Proficiency displaying complex data in a simple format and effectively presenting findings to different audiences
- Experience with data visualization using Tableau, BusinessObjects, or similar tools
- Knowledge of streaming business and video game industry
- Passion for streaming and Twitch!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships , off-site massages , etc. )
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: TW7044
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.