Come work with the game industry’s brightest to design and implement high level network code for an exciting unannounced title.
This role is for experienced programmers that have a passion for games and experience with online infrastructure design and development.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Maintain and implement integration of first party online services
- Build and expand Activision cross-title service infrastructure
- Optimize and debug game network traffic and improve on existing network architecture
- Proficiency in C and C++
- Strong background and knowledge in server architecture and TCP/IP networking
- Knowledge of networking protocols (UDP) and patterns used for online games
- Understanding of the implementation requirements of client-server and peer-to-peer networking models
- Current generation console programming experience with a reputation for creating clean, efficient, and well tested code
- B.S. in Computer Science and/or Mathematics or equivalent work experience
- Self-motivated with excellent problem solving skills
- Good oral and written skills
- Interest in games, preferably first person shooters