Senior Motion Graphics Designer
1 month ago
Scopely is looking for a Senior Motion Graphics Designer to join our Flamed team in Bangalore on a hybrid basis!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play, every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues, or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
We are the in-house creative agency, Flamed, an International multidisciplinary team. We build thousands of creatives every year to support all Scopely games Marketing needs worldwide.
What You’ll Do:
As a Senior Motion Designer, you will work on top RPG and mid-core mobile games, including Marvel Strike Force, Star Trek Fleet Command etc.
- You will follow projects from initial concept through final execution in collaboration with the Creative and Marketing teams. You will help build impactful brand identities for our games and achieve top-performance results with the support and collaboration of other creative teams
- You must stay professionally up-to-date with current pop culture trends (i.e., social media, design, movies, tv, etc.)
- You will thrive in an agile environment and work in a multiskilled collaborative creative team, regularly interacting with Consumer Marketing, Digital Performance Marketing, Community Marketing, and Creative Services project managers
- Participate in brainstorms, ideate, and build storyboards and/or animatics to illustrate ideas before production
- Build full motion videos from approved concepts or animate assets to be integrated with other video components (live actions or 3D character animations from the game)
- Work with an attention-to-detail attitude in a constructive cross-feedback environment
What We’re Looking For :
- 5+ years of motion graphic design experience in advertising or entertainment marketing
- It’s mandatory to submit a reel to be considered for this position
- Ability to drive an idea from conception to completion
- Strong eye for visual design. Attention to detail and understanding of motion design principles (timing, pacing, and visual storytelling)
- Advanced level of Adobe Creative Suite (especially After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Proficiency in 3D software (especially C4D and Unreal Engine), Maxon One, Red Giant plugins, and Video copilot (Saber, Element 3D, Optical Flares.) Octane is a plus
- Experience with video editing, color grading, and sound design
- Experience in storyboarding and animatics creation
- Experience developing compositing templates/gizmos/tools, to be shared with other artists
- Excellent communication skills in English. Experience in video shooting - the ability to produce and direct live-action shoots
- Knowledge of UA metrics and gaming industry trends
- Skilled in 2D animation, illustration, 3D modeling, typography Degree in film studies, design, cinematography, or a related field
- Creative examples:
Please include a portfolio website or provide links (PDF format preferred) to examples of your previous work with your application.
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
About us :
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
Notice to candidates: Scopely, Inc and its affiliates will never request payment or ask for financial information as a condition for applying to a position or receiving an offer of employment. All official Scopely, Inc. recruiters only use email domains that end with @scopely.com.
Our official website is www.scopely.com
. Please only apply to positions posted on our official website and ensure the recruiter only communicates via the official email domain.
Should you have any questions or encounter any fraudulent requests/emails/websites, please immediately contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.