Senior Mobile Unity Developer - KOLIBRI GAMES BUCHAREST
3 months ago
- Drive projects on your own
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users
- Implement UI, game logic and new features in a fast and agile environment
- Do builds and deploy to the store
- Coordinate improvements to the game
- Show ownership and be responsible for the development of new features
- Optimize game elements by incorporating player feedback
- Support and contribute with new ideas to game design
- At least 2 years of professional experience with Unity3d
- Experience with optimizing performance of mobile games for both iOS and Android
- Software development experience in C# or other general purpose programming languages
- Familiarity with reactive programming and dependency injection frameworks, like UniRx or Zenject
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
- Awareness of and ability to leverage industry best practices and solutions and apply the right solution for a given problem
- Must be proactive, self-directed and organized
- Wide comprehension of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools etc.)
- Had worked on shipped title(s)
- A passion for mobile games
We are growing our new studio in Bucharest, join us and contribute to our growth as we make games to be played by millions of players. You will work in a highly dynamic environment, with a fresh new approach to mobile games, where every little task counts.
You will be part of a small team, doing cool stuff. Our goal is to put a game on the market as fast as possible and have an accelerated growth.
If you are interested in relocation, we will help you by proving a bonus when moving to Bucharest.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are Kolibri Games Bucharest – a branch of Kolibri Games, a mobile games developer from Berlin. Our games have over 100 million downloads. Join our team’s journey of growth and development as we are on a mission to become the most player-oriented games company in the world.
We believe in players, creating value and learning. But, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun doing so 😊
In less than 1 year since we started, we already release a new game, now downloaded more than 500.000 times. We are currently working on a new MVP, with a mix of mechanics never tested in idle games so far. At this stage, any developer in the team exercises his / her “generalist” skills, as we are working in a fast-paced environment, where quick adaptation is key.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.