Senior Mobile Engineer, CXS Development
8 days ago
Job Posting TitleSenior Mobile Engineer, CXS Development
Summary•Works with Mobil Tech Lead, Software Architects, Product Managers, product developers, subject matter experts and others on mobile application development
•Develops new functionality as required by product marketing and development management as designed by architects
•Participate in the implementation of solutions that will improve the current product performance, quality, processes and standards
•Follow design guidelines, best practices ad standards
•Produce quality software artefacts
•Ensure quality code is checked in to avoid broken builds that can cause delays to the team
•Understands test driven development and writes unit test cases.
•Focused on individual and team success
•Works well in a team environment
What You'll Do
- Total 4+ years of experience in software development
- Requires a minimum of 1 year experience in Hybrid Mobile App Development
- Requires a minimum of 1 year experience with Ionic 2.X+, Cordova-PhoneGap
- Requires a minimum of 1 year experience with Android and iOS programming languages: Kotlin/Java, Objective-C/Swift
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of experience using REST based APIs
- Preferable knowledge of Build processes like Gulp, npm, pods etc.
- Design Patterns – MVC, MVP, Singleton, Dependency Injection, etc.
- Experience in building and publishing of mobile apps on iOS & Android
- Good to know Android & iOS programming languages: Kotlin, Java, Objective-C, Swift
- Good application design and conceptualization skills, debugging and analytical skills
- Good to know: App Submission process to AppStore and Google Play
- Good Debugging and analytical skills
- ALM: TFS/GIT
- Experience with an agile development methodology, preferably Scrum
What We're Looking For
- Must have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Excellent oral and written, communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must have strong communication skills, able to work independently and be team oriented
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.