24 days ago
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to lead our growth content development including strategy, operations and implementation in both growth channels and app store placements. You will work closely with Creative, Growth and Business Development.
This full time position is based in San Mateo, CA (hybrid structure with 3 days onsite per week) and will report to Social Marketing Lead
- Develop high volume of strategic briefs to deliver content each month for paid channels: TikTok, Snapchat and Google UAC
- Develop strategic briefs to deliver content for Apple and Google App Store campaigns.
- Lead cross-functional operations to deliver high volume of content for growth channels.
- Build testing plans to help launch and iterate each month.
- Foster deep cross-collaboration between Creative Studio, Growth and Social teams.
- Communicate internally and externally.
- Make sure all company partners are up-to-speed on content plan and performance/optimization each month.
- 8+ years experience with Marketing with proficient knowledge of Growth and Consumer Marketing.
- Experience leading large multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Collaborative and globally minded with an extremely high level of organization.
- Experience being hands-on with individual projects and daily operations.
- Precise and effective communications
- Expertise driving cross-functional alignment and worked with stakeholders at all levels
For roles that are based at our headquarters in San Mateo, CA: The starting base pay for this position is as shown below. The actual base pay is dependent upon a variety of job-related factors such as professional background, training, work experience, location, business needs and market demand. Therefore, in some circumstances, the actual salary could fall outside of this expected range. This pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. All full-time employees are also eligible for equity compensation and for benefits.
Annual Salary Range
$183,910 — $225,280 USD
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Roles that are based in our San Mateo, CA Headquarters are in-office Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, with optional in-office on Monday and Friday (unless otherwise noted).
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.