Senior Manager, Product Marketing, Game Ops
21 days ago
Unity Gaming Services is a platform that enables developers and publishers to run live games successfully. It combines products, consulting and insights to ensure developers of all sizes benefit from Unity’s experience and expertise in enabling great playing experiences and successful games.
This role will lead the Product Marketing team for our Game Operations Suite of products within Unity Gaming Services. The Game Ops solutions are an important part of our product portfolio including backend, analytics and engagement services. These tools are essential for the efficient and intelligent management of live games allowing insight into player experiences, messaging to players to personalize the environment and managing game parameters to tune the experience. We intend these products to drive adoption of Unity Gaming Services in the Indie and Midmarket segments. Our entry level products will also enable developers to adopt more sophisticated services improving game success and enhancing our reputation as a trusted advisor by enabling an intelligent self-service relationship.
The Product Marketing team helps drive growth by contributing to the strategic direction of the business and delivering clear value propositions, positioning, and messaging for Unity’s customers. In this role, you will collaborate with multiple product areas across the game development lifecycle to lead coordinated go-to-market planning and execution. This includes close collaboration with product management, content marketing, sales, PR, web, community, creative, legal, and others.
What you’ll be doing
- Shaping strategy and vision for our Game Ops solutions by understanding the market and individual segment needs in detail
- Create clear and compelling messaging and positioning of our Game Ops suite, targeted at various customer segments, throughout their development journey
- Drive initiatives for great self-serve relationships from awareness to product adoption, client growth, lifecycle management and support the achievement of adoption and revenue targets
- Lead the Game Ops PMM team to collaborate in this endeavor
What we’re looking for
- B2B marketing experience in the technology sector driving product strategy and vision
- Proven track record of positively influencing and bringing people together across all functional areas of an organization from product to sales
- A very high-producing, effective hands-on contributor, as well as a leader through influence, who can achieve success through others
- You are a problem solver and communicator
You might also have
- Passion for games! And specific experience with Game Ops in games with perhaps Firebase or Playfab
- An aptitude to get things done in a growing organization
- Comfort dealing with technical services
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.