Senior Manager, Product Management
16 days ago
At Find Your Fun Studio we aim to entertain and educate children through the power of play. We are a team of game designers, artists, educators, developers, product managers, and more building a portfolio of apps, including the popular preschool app World of Peppa Pig. Do you want to come and build beloved kids’ apps with us?
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Manager, Product Management, to join our team! This role will be responsible for crafting the vision, strategy and roadmaps of our portfolio of mobile games and applications. You will work closely with the senior leadership team, engineering, creative, and game design to ensure that our games and applications meet the needs of our customers and players and continue to drive the growth of our business.
- Lead, mentor, and develop a team of product managers to drive the growth and success of our product portfolio.
- Set and implement the product vision from discovery to launch by working with a cross-functional team made up of Product Managers, Product Operations, game designers, engineers, and other key team members.
- Drive the importance of customer feedback, and market research while developing product strategies and roadmaps, incorporating insights captured through A/B Testing, user testing, and user research
- Build positive relationships with cross-functional teams, set the right expectations, and handle risks, dependencies, and trade-offs.
- Work with product leadership to iterate and optimize processes from early exploration to market launch.
- Build and lead a portfolio product roadmap and relentlessly prioritize and manage expectations.
- Collaborate closely with product operations to align go-to-market activities with product marketing and customer support teams to ensure products and features are strongly positioned, launched, and supported.
- Solid track record in product management and working in or leading empowered product teams. A successful candidate will have 7+ years of experience in Product Management with a growth mindset that is passionate about driving outcomes through products and across product lines.
- 3+ years of experience in B2C, e-commerce products
- An experienced leader and team mentor, passionate about being encouraging of your team and developing strong leaders – at least 4-5 years of director or manager-level experience leading a team.
- Experience with customer segmentation, setting KPIs, and measuring the performance of products,
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, with the ability to establish relationships with stakeholders and customers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Required working hands-on with technical teams, agile methodology, continuous discovery/delivery, and rapid experimentation.
- Gaming or mobile application experience
We Are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the position's duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.