Senior Manager, Human Resources - Corporate Functions EMEA
1 month ago
Job Title:Senior Manager, Human Resources - Corporate Functions EMEA
Are you an experienced HR Business Partner who gets a kick out of creating great workplaces? Are you passionate about all things “people”?
Reporting into the Head of HR, Activision Blizzard EMEA, we are seeking a senior people partner to work with our corporate functions across Activision, Blizzard and King in EMEA. This is a diverse role which will require you to provide a complete HR service, navigating multiple business units and country frameworks. In a dynamic and matrixed organisation, you will deploy a range of HR interventions across the employee lifecycle to support a high performing culture and provide pragmatic solutions to everyday challenges.
As an integral part of the HR business partner team, you will collaborate with HR centres of excellence in the region to deliver a range of HR services to support an inclusive workplace culture and drive creative excellence and commercial growth.
- Establishing a true strategic partnership with a diverse set of leaders, you will be accountable for driving the people strategy for the ABK Corporate teams in EMEA, ensuring consideration for both the organisational and people objectives.
- You will execute and lead flawless people processes, continuously working with managers across the business to support and drive all people related processes, topics and priorities. This will include performance management, culture, engagement, organisational design, resourcing, talent and succession planning, workforce planning, career & development, coaching, communications and high performing team facilitation.
- Building strong rapport, trust and credibility with your leaders and key talents you will provide coaching, guidance and feedback to ensure they have the right impact and growth within the organisation.
- You will be responsible for talent practices in your area. Co-owning the functional succession plan you will identify and develop future leaders to ensure sustainability and growth
- Using external models, best practice, knowledge and network, you will proactively look to drive improvements in business performance, organisational design, talent and other HR processes across the whole employee lifecycle.
- Strong passion and knowledge within the DE&I area, constantly striving and working toward higher ambitions and goals.
- Continuously work on driving enablement, productivity and engagement in your business areas and teams
- Leading HR projects for your areas or across the wider business
In summary; if you’re a great communicator, have a high degree of EQ as well as IQ, are people savvy, with a commercial-mindset and you achieve a lot with speed, high quality, efficiency and grace – you’re the one we’re looking for!
- Live all our values in everything you do.
- Have a clear and strong business impact. Results orientated combined with commercial acumen, making great things happen in a high pace environment.
- Use powerful insights, commercial acumen and strategic understanding to influence others and drive the People Strategy.
- Great judgement and decision making in complex environments using robust information.
- Excellent multi project prioritisation, using data, analytics, insight and good judgement to make good and quick decisions and follow through to execution.
- Organisational Development, own and lead change, re-design and engagement in the business.
- Service Delivery, own and manage cyclical people and business processes.
- Talent Management, create talent and succession plans to take account of immediate and long-term needs and actions.
- Employee Relations, Use knowledge to coach and advise managers and drive necessary actions
- Communication, uses simple, engaging and appropriate ways to influence and communicate. Builds strong trust and rapport with leaders and able to flex style appropriately.
- Precise, good at analyzing data and visualize it to influence others through story telling.
Qualification and Experience
- BA or CIPD qualifications, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience of international strategic and operational business partnership roles at a senior business unit level.
- Ideally experience from the gaming, technology or media/ entertainment sector.
- Preferable / optional experience of working across multiple countries in a previous role.
- Preferable / optional experience of working in a US or highly matrixed organisation.
- Fluent in business English (written and spoken) essential.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.