This job might no longer be available.
Senior Manager – HR Analytics
9 days ago
- The People Partner tandems and partners with Talent & Business Partners as well as managers. They co-build talents initiatives and programs.
- The People Partner is involved as early as possible in transformation project and provide integrated human resource services to appropriate groups ensuring people related issues are managed effectively
- The People Partner provides employee relations support and advice to the business. The People Partner provides people development support and advice as well.
- The People Partner supports the deployment of HR Corporate and Business programs, works in network across all business in the region, promotes ESS and MSS
- Perform Independent & complex analysis to HR programs
- Plan , Lead & oversee a variety of HR activities associated with benefits administration, Talent retention, performance Management
- Recommend Improvements & modifications in the current practices
- Graduate / Postgraduate in Human Resource
- 12 - 14 years' experience in the role.
- Excellent communication, Excellent Analytical Skills and interpersonal skills. . Must be comfortable working in a standalone environment and possess an ability to work with business leaders.
- Hands on experience to Create spreadsheet & presentation
- Ability to work on tight deadlines. Adapt to changing conditions with the ability to generate effective and practical solutions to new situations and problems as they are presented.
- Hands on employee relations experience with acumen - career/performance management and compensation.
- Good excel skills will be advantage for the role
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Technicolor Creative Studios shares are admitted to trading on the regulated market of Euronext Paris (TCHCS)
Technicolor Creative Studios is a creative technology company providing world-class production expertise driven by one purpose: The realization of ambitious and extraordinary ideas. Home to a network of award-winning studios, MPC, The Mill, Mikros Animation and Technicolor Games, we inspire creative companies across the world to produce their most iconic work.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Our global teams of artists and technologists partner with the creative community across film, television, animation, gaming, brand experience and advertising to bring the universal art of storytelling to audiences everywhere.