Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
8 days ago
Sharing Unity’s amazing products and services with the world
Marketing has a widespread impact on our customers, investors and the community. With roles that range from creative and social to analytical and highly technical, our team develops and drives strategy while telling stories to share Unity’s message with the world.
As the top-tier real-time development platform for gaming, interactive 3D design visualization, augmented and virtual reality, Unity is helping to bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before! Unity Technologies provides a growing number of services to our customers as an end-to-end solution for creative and interactive development, analytics, and monetization.
As the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager for Unity, we want you to help drive growth by contributing to the strategic direction that delivers value to users across the Unity ecosystem. You will partner closely with various cross-functional marketing teams to deliver high-impact campaigns and overall digital marketing coordination across the company.
What you’ll be doing
- Own Digital Marketing campaigns team to help drive traffic and revenue online for Unity products
- Be the subject matter authority on Digital Marketing, providing strategic advice to cross-functional partners on ways to grow the business for specific products and campaigns
- Build strategies and playbooks that utilize all relevant digital channels. Forecast revenue and pace to weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals by product and channel
- Identify and communicate clear insights and areas of opportunity for revenue growth across teams
- Own the coordination and cross-functional efforts of major product campaigns
What we’re looking for
- Solid understanding of Digital Marketing strategy across multiple channels, including but not limited to SEO, SEM, Display, Social Media, Email, and other areas
- Ability to handle stress and lead multiple projects simultaneously in a large work environment, with numerous partners
- Have a holistic and collaborative approach, bringing people together to meet a common goal
- Experience driving growth for either enterprise-level e-commerce or for a B2B software business, ideally a subscription or SaaS business
- Outstanding Excel experience with pivot tables and reporting
You might also have
- Ability to focus easily in a very fast-paced, ambiguous environment, in order to prioritize the highest impact work and drive that to completion
- Expand, grow, and transform current digital acquisition programs
- Turn strategies into outcomes through strong follow-through and outstanding communication skills
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.