(Senior) Management Assistant (f/m/d)
10 days ago
We are Kolibri Games - a mobile games developer from Berlin. Our games have over 100 million downloads and we are on a mission to become the most player-centric games studio out there.
We believe in players, creating value, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so :)
(Senior) Management Assistant (f/m/d)
We are looking for a (Senior) Management Assistant to support our senior leadership team to help make their lives easier in all aspects. If you love to organize priorities and design informing presentations, then this is the right job for you!
You will work in a fast-paced environment and be responsible for the senior leadership team’s agendas and preparing presentations for internal and external communication. Being the point of contact between the senior leadership team and other stakeholders, you will play a key role in organizing and arranging events, travel and meetings with a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Make the lives of our senior leadership team easier by ensuring the smooth running of their daily activities
- Arrange meetings and appointments for the senior leadership team both internally and externally and ensure all requests are followed up with and actioned in a timely manner
- Book travel and accommodation for the senior leadership team both domestically and internationally, this might include professional and personal engagements
- Support the internal communication, including building reports and presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Good written and oral German (B2) and strong English skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- High level of confidentiality, responsibility, and professionalism
- Ability to communicate and present topics in a clear and structured manner
- High level of ownership and independence
- Good problem solving and adaptability skills
- General business understanding to prioritize needs and information
- Attention to detail
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 25 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you
- Competitive Salary - We believe that top performers should receive top payment
- Training Budget - We believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding and German classes
- Flexible working hours and Home office – We believe in a good work-life balance
- Equipment - State-of-the-art technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time
- Health and Fitness - We pay a contribution towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Pension - Opportunity to save for your pension tax-free
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Parties and Team Events - Apart from our regular parties, BBQs and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays - Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team
- Friday Celebrations - Company-provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.