Senior Machine Learning Engineer
22 days ago
Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 2.7 trillion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
We’re looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer to join our bidder team, one of the most exciting and important products within Chartboost. The ML Infrastructure team is responsible for the pipelines that train and serve all of our ML models, which powers our Demand-Side Platform that prices over 1 million requests per second. This is an opportunity to develop our next-generation platform for model training and deployment that uses deep learning to maximize the value that we provide to our advertisers.
Impact you will make:
- Develop reliable ML pipelines that empower our data science team to train, deploy, and serve dozens of deep learning models daily
- Build tools to monitor, debug, analyze, and operate our ML infrastructure
- Collaborate closely with the data science and platform engineering teams to build new capabilities for our ML infrastructure
- Evaluate new technologies for adoption, and organize smooth migrations
- Mentor junior engineers and exemplify a working style of best development practices
- Participate in technical discussions; come up with innovative ways to improve the product and processes
Who you are:
- Degree in CS, mathematics, physics or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering or machine learning roles
- Experience building production pipelines in Python for ML workflows
- Distributed-computing experience with Spark or Kubernetes
- Experience building workflows with Airflow or Kubeflow
- Knowledge of DevOps/CI tools (Travis, Jenkins, etc.)
The following experience would be a plus:
- Hands-on experience with deep learning in production pipelines
- Ad Tech and/or mobile space
- Competitive salary with bonuses
- Flexible schedule based on core hours and the possibility of working remotely
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance
- Optical complement for glasses or contact lenses.
- Company sponsored lunch
- English/Spanish lessons and/or other investments in your professional development
- Gym membership
- Transportation reimbursement
- Healthy snacks, and coffee in our cool office in the center of Barcelona
- 23 days of paid time off per year
- 15 paid holidays per year
- Team building events
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.