- Assists in the installation, implementation, and upgrades of internal systems and software.
- Maintain all IT end-user equipment, hardware, software, and supplies.
- Responds to issues, maintains and manages inventory for internal hardware, software, and printers.
- Provide support to remote workers and vendors.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to communicate at all levels and carry out tasks independently in non-standardized, constantly evolving work situations
- Serves as second and third line support, while assisting with first line responsibilities to Zynga and its subsidiary's employees across all regions
- Participates in IT projects and owns projects pertaining to the technologies supported by IT Operations/Support.
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- Implement enhancements to ease administration for users, and peers.
- Troubleshoot and address tickets in a timely and professional manner
- Identify and propose technical improvements to leadership.
- Administer SCCM and/or JAMF when needed
- Jira Service Desk assistance, build reports and review metrics
- On-Call IT Support based on a rotational schedule
Desired Technical Skills and Experience:
- Support of both PC and Mac hardware
- Windows 10 and macOS
- Windows Server
- AD administration, DHCP, DNS, SCCM, JAMF, Imaging
- Microsoft 365 and GSuite / Google Workspace
- SSO and OneLogin
- Jira and Confluence
- Basic networking and server knowledge
- Mobile support, iOS and Android
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+years of related experience
- Project management
- 4+ years of relevant experience working in office and Work from Home (WFH) environments
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Goodlife fitness annual membership
- Open vacation policy
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Casual dress every single day
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.