Senior HR Coordinator | Santa Monica, CA
8 days ago
Job Title:Senior HR Coordinator | Santa Monica, CA
Job Title: Senior HR Coordinator
Reporting To: Director, Corporate HR Business Partnering
Department: Corporate Human Resources
Location: Santa Monica, CA (Hybrid)
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As a The Senior HR Coordinator you will be responsible for providing day-to-day support to Activision Blizzard HR Business Partners and related team members, with a primary focus on the Finance & Legal Functions. This can include process management, project management, responding to employee questions, resolving employee issues, HR systems data entry, HR reporting, meeting/event coordination, and general administrative support to the HR Business Partner team. This role is anticipated to be assigned as a hybrid work model position, with some work on-site at an Activision Blizzard office and some work remote.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Facilitate the timely completion of critical HR processes such as hiring, onboarding, compensation reviews, promotion and terminations
- Initiate and manage employee onboarding and offboarding processes
- Guide employees and managers to HR resources to resolve any inquiries or issues
- Assist with annual processes such as performance appraisal, talent planning and merit (compensation)
- Create and maintain organization charts, using Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint
- Event logistics coordination, invoice processing, vendor contract coordination, meeting scheduling, note-taking, agenda preparation, and follow-up actions
- Maintain and deliver standard and ad hoc HR reporting to the HR team
- Ensure compliance and integrity of all HR systems data through various audit processes in cooperation with Compensation, HR Ops & HRIS
- Partner with HRIS on supporting tools/systems and troubleshooting issues
- Proactively provide general administrative support as needed to the HRBP team including scheduling meetings, processing expenses and calendar management
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years human resources and/or administrative experience supporting an extremely fast-paced department
- Exceptional detail orientation and organization skills (with a strong sense of urgency and follow up/follow through)
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving capability
- Basic project management skills, with a focus on tracking progress and follow up
- Significant experience working with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills with clients and team members
- Strong, clear and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to actively listen and accurately interpret directions and instructions
- Actively seeks and responds positively to feedback; highly coachable
- Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work; achieves results with little oversight
- ‘Can-do’ attitude and proactive, solution-focused individual
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $18.69 - $34.62 Hourly. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.