Senior HR Change Specialist
5 months ago
Job Title:Senior HR Change Specialist
We are currently looking for a change specialist to lead transformative projects across our HR organization to reduce complexity, innovate on new business capability or systems and improve the employee experience. This person will support the people side of change – including changes to business processes, systems and technology, readiness activities, communications and partner on training.
Are you collaborative and creative with great communication and influencing skills? If you are highly determined and motivated to reinforce the mission and culture of our fast-paced, global HR organization through communication and change, we want to hear from you!
- Assess organizational impact and organizational readiness for the change on a global, regional and/or country level
- Create and manage the change plan for each change initiative implementation
- Evaluate change impact and ensure changes communicated, documented in training and in our HR knowledge base
- Complete stakeholder analysis, create action plans against identified gaps and assess readiness for change across the ERC.
- Perform change risk analysis, mitigation planning and deliverable execution.
- Develop key messaging that aligns with the Project mission, change management plan, communication and training plan.
- Collaborate across global, regional, and country teams to drive adoption of sustainable change management strategies.
- Activate leadership to take ownership of the change
- Ensure alignment between any new processes or tasks, and org structure and roles
- Engage employees and managers in the design of the change, and ensure all understand their new roles post implementation
- Train employees on new system and process skills related to the change
- Contribute to change communications, training and knowledge transfer plans and activities using a pragmatic and creative approach for high impact results
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related fields of study
Three or more years of experience in Human Resources or related fields within HR
- One or more years of experience in change Management, Lean/Six Sigma business process improvement and change management
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Proven results implementing changes for a variety of global teams
- Strong consultative and influencing skills
- An enthusiasm for networking across all levels of the organization and geographies
- Experience with Workday and ServiceNow
- Coursework/Training in Project Management, Agile Methodologies
- Experience in Project Management, Agile Methodologies
- Coursework/Training in Six Sigma/Lean certification
- Experience in Six Sigma/Lean certification