This job might no longer be available.
Senior Graphic Designer
25 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
ABOUT FIREWALK STUDIOS
Firewalk Studios is dedicated to creating unforgettable multiplayer experiences that capture the joy of playing together. We believe in the power of multiplayer and want to delight players with worlds that spark imagination and forge connection through immersive gameplay, artistry, and heartfelt characters. In 2023, Firewalk joined PlayStation Studios and unveiled its debut project: Concord – an original sci-fi universe and PVP multiplayer FPS launching on PS5 and PC in 2024.
Creating worlds that ignite imagination and connection takes a collaborative team. Firewalk is building a world-class, next-generation game studio with a focus on a more sustainable approach to game development. For us, setting a high-quality bar, creating something extraordinary, and treating each other with trust and respect go hand-in-hand.
Firewalk Studios is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer, Marketing Visual Design who is interested in applying their skills to help bring exceptional entertainment to millions of players. As our Senior Graphic Designer, Marketing Visual Design, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the Concord and Firewalk Studios Visual Identity across all internal and external channels. Your creative expertise will be essential in creating visual assets and graphics to support ‘always on’ live services communication and marketing needs for our player community. This role reports directly to the Director of Marketing and Operations for Firewalk Studios.
WHO YOU ARE
- Highly creative with a keen eye for aesthetics and design details.
- Detail-oriented, ensuring alignment with brand guidelines and visual consistency.
- Proficient in graphic design software and industry-standard tools.
- Have a passion for gaming and a strong interest in staying updated on design trends.
- Time-conscious and capable of managing multiple design projects effectively.
- You have worked on gaming or other entertainment brands.
WHAT YOUR DAY MIGHT LOOK LIKE
- Partner with publishing and communications team to establish and maintain the Concord Visual Identity system across digital community and social channels.
- Partner with Marketing Producer to define project requirements and scope of work.
- Create visual assets such as logos, illustrations, layouts, and graphics for various marketing materials for Concord and Firewalk website and dedicated social media channels.
- Design and refresh weekly in-game messaging visuals.
- Partner with publishing creative services team to develop social and community marketing asset needs.
- Polish and refine game assets for use in marketing assets.
- Significant professional visual, brand or UI/UX design experience in games, entertainment, publishing, or marketing.
- Substantial knowledge of traditional and modern graphic design techniques and styles.
- Deep understanding of design fundamentals such as typography, color, texture, composition, and how graphic design can be most effective in communicating ideas, big and small.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating creative excellence, brand development, and design discipline.
- Experience executing across 360 marketing campaigns.
- Experience in logo design, vector illustration, and digital painting.
- Experience with website graphic design and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of current Adobe CC, 3D software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Max, Maya, etc) and 3D modeling, lighting, texturing, and rendering techniques.
Please refer to our Candidate Privacy Notice for more information about how we process your personal information, and your data protection rights.
At SIE, we consider several factors when setting each role’s base pay range, including the competitive benchmarking data for the market and geographic location.
Please note that the base pay range may vary in line with our hybrid working policy and individual base pay will be determined based on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
In addition, this role is eligible for SIE’s top-tier benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), paid time off, wellness program and coveted employee discounts for Sony products. This role also may be eligible for a bonus package. Click here to learn more.
The estimated base pay range for this role is listed below.
$117,000 — $175,400 USD
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.