Senior Gameplay Programmer
18 days ago
Wargaming Shanghai focuses on mobile title development and building a closer relationship with player communities and the company’s business partners in China. The development team is actively working on the project, creating new features, and improving the existing ones. To make sure all our ideas are realized on time and in the best possible way, we're constantly looking for talented professionals who love what they do and are always eager to improve their skills.
What will you do?
- Responsible for C + + game client program design and development
- Be responsible for the design and implementation of each functional module in the game according to the requirements.
- Be responsible for the access and development of relevant SDKs as required
- Designs, implements and maintain gameplay features working closely with Game Design, Art Teams, and other stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
- Familiar with game development, experienced of using Unity ,Unreal or other game engine.
- Proven experience of C++ coding.
- Familiar with object-oriented design, design patterns. Good coding habits and rigorous coding style.
- Good English communication skill, especially reading and speaking.
- Teamwork spirit.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Love and play games.
- Experience in game development industry
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.