Senior Gameplay Producer
18 days ago
Counterplay Games is looking for a Senior Gameplay Producer for our next AAA PC / Console video game. You will work with cross-disciplinary teams to manage the development of various gameplay systems and efforts across the project. We want someone with strong communication skills who understands all aspects of game production and has a clear focus on delivering a AAA gameplay experience. You should be proactive and adept at creating systems for reporting, planning, and driving the development of technical, design, and creative work within the usual constraints of time, budget, and quality.
About the Role:
- Work with our Lead Producer to define the goals for the gameplay teams and build out a roadmap / project plan for the features under your ownership.
- Break down the work for each milestone deliverable into realistic and achievable goals.
- Support the Lead Producer in developing the long term dev strategy and roadmaps for the project through launch and beyond.
- Create plans, update schedules, and track the overall progress of development using Smartsheet and Jira.
- Track and manage issues and risks, and proactively provide mitigation and resolution strategies.
- You are motivated, proactive, well organized, and self-driven.
- You have shipped at least 2 AAA titles working as Gameplay Producer
- You have a deep understanding the creative vision of the project and are able to drive your team to develop features that clearly communicate and align with that vision.
- You desire to provide the team with predictability via clear roadmaps and goals.
- You have experience managing two or more cross-discipline teams that are highly dependent on each other.
- You have a good understanding of all phases of production and the requirements for each (e.g. concept, pre-production, etc.)
- You have very strong documentation skills.
Your Technical Skills:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Understanding Jira, Smartsheet, and Excel is a plus but not required.
- Strong background in agile and other software development practices.