This job might no longer be available.
Senior Gameplay Engineer
8 days ago
As a senior gameplay engineer, you’ll design, build and optimize the core gameplay technologies that lie at the heart of our game. Ultimately, you influence the backbone and infrastructure that runs our games, enable our designers and artists to build even more amazing characters, worlds and experiences and preferably enable experiences that our players would previously have thought to be impossible on the platform at hand. You’ll be working shoulder-to-shoulder with the game designers, designing new technologies that expand the gameplay in ways never before thought possible.
- You have a passion for programming and a talent for building fast, efficient and scalable gameplay technology.
- You have a rock-solid understanding of overall game engine architecture.
- You have a talent for optimizing code for performance, scalability and clarity.
- You’ve worked on, completed and shipped several games.
- You have eight years (or more) professional work experience as an engineer.
- You are very fluent in C++
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in computer science or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- You are comfortable working closely with game designers, and have your own opinions on game design
- You have strong troubleshooting skills.
A resume and cover letter is required for consideration.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.