Senior Gameplay Animator - Keyframe
13 days ago
We are looking for experienced Animators who understand game production and have a genuine interest in game development.
You will be working alongside the animation team to create believable high-quality character animations. You will be working closely under the guidance of the Lead Animator to achieve a consistent level of quality and ensure that each animation has the right energy and mood to it.
You will be joining the team at a crucial time for the studio as we grow and develop our animation pipeline, which will offer a great career opportunity for the right candidate.
- Create high-quality stylized character, creature, and environmental animations using keyframe.
- Work with the Lead Animator and collaborate with other disciplines to ensure the animations works as intended in the game.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies.
- Work with both keyframe and motion capture data.
- Ensure that your animation works as intended in the game.
- Strong keyframe animation skills.
- Strong character, creature, and mechanical animation skills.
- Experience working with motion capture data.
- Previous experience working on high-end games or films is essential, preferably with a shipped title under your belt.
- Capable of meeting schedules and committing to delivery dates.
- Familiarity with Maya or similar software.
- Animation degree or equivalent experience.
- Provide a demo showcasing your best animation work.
- Creative and ambitious.
- Be a team player, open to take and offer feedback.
- Have the desire to make awesome games.
Build A Rocket Boy is developing EVERYWHERE; an experience with a breadth of unimaginable gameplay adventure.
We are a mix of industry-leading veterans whose credits include some of the best selling and most loved games of all time. We’re a creative digital entertainment studio with an open and progressive methodology, dedicated to delivering games of the highest calibre possible.
If you want to feel comfortable, inspired, and appreciated in your work pursuits then come join us. We have offices in Edinburgh and Budapest and are happy to sponsor your relocation to one of these cities. If you apply from outside of our hiring territory, we also consider WFH candidates from the UK, Hungary, France and the Netherlands in Europe; California and Washington states in the US; and from Québec in Canada.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.