Senior Game Server Developer (Berlin)
1 month ago
Are you ready to embark on a gaming adventure like never before? If you're the kind of developer who loves to dream big, discuss epic ideas, and turn them into reality, then listen up—Snowprint Studios is on the lookout for a Senior Game Server Developer, and we think you might be the hero we're searching for!
At Snowprint Studios, we believe in the power of collaboration and creativity to create exceptional gaming experiences. Our tight-knit team of talented individuals is committed to fostering a friendly, supportive, and inspiring environment while maintaining a sustainable work-life balance. Our latest flagship game, Warhammer 40,000: Tacticus is a turn-based tactical strategy game set in the eternal conflict of Games Workshop's Warhammer 40,000 Universe. The game is growing every day. We are continuously adding features, and content, leading to more active and engaged players both in the game and our vibrant community.
You will be one of our Senior Game Server Developers, working with our current developers. You'll be at the forefront of crafting unforgettable player experiences for our games.
Your missions, should you choose to accept them, includes as follows:
- Building player facing features such as new game modes and events for our game "Tacticus”
- Building technical solutions such as real time multiplayer, cheat detection and content delivery
- You will also be able to work on the infrastructure running our games, operate the game live and implement changes based on player feedback.
Our goal is that everything the team builds for our game "Tacticus" maintains high quality and operates at an efficient speed, and we think that is something you also take pride in.Above is what we currently know. However, as we're all aware, things change rapidly, and we have a strong sense that Snowprint Studios will continue to grow across various dimensions. You will play a crucial role in making impactful decisions along the way.
What you need in your inventory:
- Proficient coding skills in Java or Kotlin with a focus on well-structured and high-quality code.
- Experience in operating live products, including infrastructure, build, and configuration features.
- Understanding and knowledge of working cloud based (we are using AWS).
- Self-leadership skills- you have an experienced team in your back, but we need you to be able to try solving upcoming challenges on your own as well.
- Communication skills to collaborate with our diverse teams, both onsite and across our gaming universe.
Since we are a growing scale-up gaming studio, a curiosity for improvements, new techniques, and solutions, and a willingness to learn outside your comfort zone will also be necessary.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance
- Work-from-home flexibility with support to create the best setup possible
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Competitive salary
About Snowprint Studios:
Snowprint Studios, founded in 2015 in Stockholm, is led by industry veterans dedicated to providing rich gaming experiences for on-the-go gamers. Our team members have contributed to critically acclaimed and commercially successful free-to-play mobile games, using their collective knowledge to deliver well-crafted mechanics, aesthetics, characters, and more, making mid-core games more accessible.
Visit snowprintstudios.com for more information, and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates.
Diversity and Inclusion:
At Snowprint Studios, we value diversity both in the universes we create and in the workplace. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
If you're passionate about gaming and possess a strong willingness to learn, even if you don't tick all the boxes, we encourage you to apply and let us know how you can contribute to our exciting journey!
Join Snowprint Studios and be a part of shaping the future of mid-core gaming!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.