Senior Game Developer
1 year ago
Keywords, established in Dublin in 1998, now has 50+ studios across Europe, North and South America and Asia with 6500+ employee strength. Lakshya & Babel, Keywords Studios are the leading international provider of outsourcing services to games and interactive entertainment industries based at India.
The company provides a complete outsourced game art, engineering, testing, audio and localization service for all Console, PC, Handheld and Mobile content, to many of the biggest names in games and interactive entertainment, working on thousands of titles including many of the best-selling titles of the past few years.
RequirementsAt least 5 years into C++ based software development.
- C++ programming
- Experience with multi-threaded, asynchronous and event-driven software development
- Knowledge of common algorithms, data structures and design patterns
- Clarity of concepts in mathematics e.g. Coordinate Geometry/Trigonometry etc.
- Demonstrated ability to write efficient, clean, readable, portable, and reliable code
- Experience with development tools (especially Visual Studio and Perforce)
- Experience working within the agile methodology
- Action script
- Working knowledge of Adobe Flash/Flex/AIR
- Working knowledge of HTML5
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Task prioritization and Time management
- Ability to work and collaborate in an international team environment
- Motivated, innovative, creative and passionate about games and game development.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- More than two years of experience in commercial game development
- Familiarity with game and game engine architectures
- Unreal Engine 4 experience
- Memory and CPU usage optimization experience