Senior Game Designer
11 days ago
As a Senior Game Designer, you will be responsible for the entire feature life cycle, from concept/prototype all the way through to release and frequent post-launch updates. You will be also responsible for the development of game systems, controls and interfaces in order to bring the vision of the Producer into a playable experience.
- You are a black belt in design processes from ideation to delivery.
- You are master with high fidelity prototyping & demonstration skills in leading software Axure, Figma, etc.
- You are self-driven designer taking responsibility of producing large, complex systems to our players with maximum player value while collaborating with multidisciplinary stakeholders.
- You are a 10xer; overseeing UX/UI flow of multiple systems in detail from ideation, conception, communication, implementation to support creating maximum player value possible.
- You are a critical thinker who can create game systems that can answer a targeted audience’s needs while maintaining the balance, quality & design principals of the game.
- You are a keen eye in detail maintaining documentation, guidelines and demonstration assets.
- 5+ years in a designer role in the video games industry with at least 2 shipped projects;
- An understanding of game flow and scripting, knowledge of prototyping software;
- Ability to mentor and transfer knowledge to other designers;
- Ability to work independently and produce excellent results despite technical limitations and time constraints;
- Experience in working in a team in a fast-paced, iterative and agile professional environment;
- Good proficiency in English.
- Problem-solving and open-minded;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change;
- Strong leadership skills, autonomous and proactive attitude, result-oriented;
- Sense of initiative, attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Updating job knowledge proactively;
- Capacity to produce efficient software design.
- Covered vacation of 20 working days, paid sick leaves
- Working hours – from 9.00 until 18.00 Monday to Friday (with one-hour lunch break to have rest, enjoy games or sleep on bean bag)
- Career and development opportunities
- Medical and life insurance
- English or French courses
- Free access to all Ubisoft games on PC platform
- Regular video game tournaments organized internally
- Learning opportunities, knowledge-sharing sessions and online platforms that provide an opportunity to increase own expertise in various domains
- Welcoming workplace and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Doctor in the office
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.