Senior Game Designer - Live Games
2 months ago
Do you want to create the world’s best mobile games? Have you got big ideas and the skills to make them happen? We’re looking for a Senior Game Designer to join our Kingdom. You’ll crush it in a team where you can experiment, go beyond the obvious and take the lead. Break the rules, make the rules - do whatever it takes to make unforgettable games.
Your Role Within our Kingdom
As our new Senior Game Designer you will lead the feature design on a game with an experienced cross- discipline team.
- Understand business and players’ needs and provide well informed decisions
- You will identify potential features to test and make recommendations to the production team.
- Develop a deep understanding of the player’s needs and motivations.
- You will harness the creativity of the entire team to craft new features and obtain learnings.
Skills to Create Skills
- Ability to develop and communicate complex systems on Core, Meta and Social layers
- You can hold the vision for a feature from concept to release
- You have experience with user centric design / brainstorms
- You will have a consistent record of creating impactful features on live games
- You’ve shipped casual games in a Game Designer capacity or similar
- You’re someone who is self- motivated, who thrives in an agile environment
Making the world playful
When it comes to interactive mobile entertainment, we're pretty proud to be number one. We bring moments of magic to hundreds of millions everyday through games like Candy Crush Saga and Farm Heroes Saga. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.