Senior Game Design Lead- AI - SKATE
10 days ago
Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are all about having fun, taking chances and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, we are set to deliver an experience that will embrace and build upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
World Systems Game Design Lead - SKATE
This position is open to qualified individuals anywhere in the Americas where EA operates as an employer.
We are looking for an experienced World Systems Design Lead to join the Skate team. This is an opportunity to join us in the early stages of development on a new entry in the Skate franchise. In this cross-functional role you will partner with the Art, Design and Tech teams to bring a living immersive city to life. Design and implement systems that merge living world and core gameplay experiences using the Frostbite engine to take ideas from paper to production. You will report to our Creative Director.
- You will help identify and determine the requirements for the living world gameplay systems.
- Design, implementation and tuning of all World & AI systems
- Work with our AI programming leads to establish and realize the AI features roadmap.
- You'll develop prototypes and iterate to ensure designs are hitting quality before full production.
- Document designs to share with the team and proactively communicate progress.
- Be a conduit between the World building and gameplay design teams
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Systems lead on AAA multiplayer titles
- Knowledge and history of implementing AI/world systems in proprietary Game Engines
- A positive, collaborative, team-centric mentality
- Experience working within large, cross-disciplinary teams
- A willingness to iterate and adapt designs