Senior Frontend Engineer
19 days ago
Job Title:Senior Frontend Engineer
Your role within our Kingdom
As our Full Stack Engineer, you will be a part of a team with a mission to build, innovate and maintain technology for Kings Loyalty Platform and infrastructure. This includes evaluating existing tech, developing new services, tools and features for our platform and web portals, defining and implementing development and release processes for the team, investigating problems including live incident response and coaching your fellow team mates. You will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative workplace where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your Engineering expertise.
You will work in a dynamic environment where work is driven by the requirements of our customers. Therefore you should be a fast learner with a positive attitude and a strong passion for working with new technology. You're excited about doing what's best for our players and adaptable enough to work on different things day to day based on their needs, and prepared to roll up your sleeves to support in any area that needs attending.
- Design and build frontend using React.JS for Web and back- end services running NodeJS.
- Setup and implement automatic testing end2end within your area, from Frontend to backend services.
- Improve workflows and create scripts and tools for automation, configuration, and release management within your area.
- Evaluate and utilize the latest concepts, tools, and technologies.
- Create and maintain technical documentation covering your areas.
- Work with the Design team with a pragmatic approach to what should be done and where it makes sense to rethink design.
Skills to create thrills
- Understands react state and modern state management tools like recoil, redux, and context
- Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience with Frontend development matching the responsibilities listed above
- Self starter and takes initiative to get the job done
- Good communication skills
- Experience using CI/CD build tools like Jenkins.
- Experience with setting up and implementing automatic testing of both UI Frontend for Web ReactJS and NodeJS Backend testing.
- Experience using Git/Github systems.
- Experience using JIRA
Tasty bonus skills
- Experience with NodeJS and Java for backend services
- Experience using cypress for automated testing
- Experience with Azure/AWS/GCP