Senior Financial Planning Analyst
17 days ago
WHO WE ARE:
Take-Two develops and publishes some of the world's biggest games. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program and will publish upcoming titles with Obsidian Entertainment, Panache Digital Games and more.
Take-Two Interactive is looking for a Senior Financial Planning Analyst to join our Financial Planning & Analysis team at our New York Global Headquarters. This is an exciting opportunity to support the corporate budgeting process for the entire organization, working with Senior Management across Take-Two and our studios to prepare and deliver financial forecasts, statements and earnings reports.
- Assume ownership of the corporate budget process and act as key liaison with department heads throughout the organization
- Prepares financial presentations and ad hoc analyses for management and Board of Directors
- Assist in the cash forecasting process, ensuring timely preparation of monthly and annual cash forecasts
- Collaborates with and assists departments across the organization in providing timely, accurate and insightful financial/business analyses.
- Serves as point of contact and assists other departments with obtaining accurate financial data for their use
- Works with accounting and financial reporting teams to obtain an understanding of relevant financial matters and reporting changes
- Coordinates, reviews and analyzes weekly/monthly/quarterly forecasts
- Develop and maintain business rules in forecast system to streamline the re-forecast process
- Maintains and enhances dashboards to visualize forecast data for T2 and label management
- Provides analytical, financial and presentation support for quarterly earnings calls
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, or relevant field of study is required
- 4-6 years corporate finance, investment banking and/or management consulting experience
- Must have excellent data analysis skills
- Knowledge of financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow) required
- Advanced Excel modeling and strong PowerPoint presentation skills
- Proficiency with an enterprise planning system (Hyperion, Anaplan) and data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI) preferred
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced setting
- Proven ability to manage processes and people
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must be a strong team player who is able to work collaboratively with all departments and levels within the company
- Strong sense of urgency & able to perform well under pressure
- Flexible to meet tight deadlines
- Self-starter, quick learner, proactive and highly motivated
- Eager to “get in the weeds” and pitch in with data mining and validation
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth. As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical, dental, vision, pension plan, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.